Sunday 5 October 2008

Dear Gloria,
I hevn't heard from you for a long time. How are you?
Are you still at the univarsity? Is there anything new?
Guess what?! It has just been a year since I got married John!
It seems to be like yesterday. We are going to celebrate our first
anniversary next Sunday. I would like to invite you. It will be our
pleasure have to you here. You are cordially invited.
Write us or let us know. We are looking forward to seeing you!
Give my love to your boyfriend Mark.
With love, Sarah



Dear Sarah,
thank you for your kind invitation, but I'm afraid I won't be able to come
as I'm not in California next Sunday. On Friday I'm leaving
for Prag to see my perents.
Congratulations to your anniversary. We are cearting going to
celebrate it when I'm back in one month time.
Ciao bambini, Gloria

No comments: